Smurfs Coin ($SMURFS) Soars to the Top, Displacing PEPE and FLOKI


• A new meme coin, Smurfs Coin has recently been released into the crypto market
• The total supply of 404 billion tokens with 242 billion tokens in the Liquidity Pool (LP).
• It exists as a multi-chain token available on Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).


Smurfs Coin is designed to provide a well-balanced distribution. It has a total supply of 404 billion tokens out of which 60 percent has been transferred to a liquidity pool. The remaining 40% will be listed on major crypto exchanges. With its frictionless transfer, buying, and selling feature, it also offers no extra cost involved.

What To Know Before Buying

Investors are advised to only buy Smurfs (ETH) on Uniswap as scammers have reportedly copied them on PancakeSwap. They should not buy it on CoinMarketCap because there are two separate coins with similar names – Smurfs Coin ($SMURFS) and SmurfINU ($SMURF). To purchase Smurfs coin, users are required to set up a wallet, download it or create their account on the official website. After this, they can purchase ETH then connect their wallets to Uniswap to finalize the transaction.

Goals & Plan

The project plans to announce its presence in the crypto market first and lock liquidity as part of establishing trust and stability. In stage two, it would be listed on centralized exchanges, establish strategic partnerships and push its market cap to $100 million. In the third phase, it would introduce a blockchain game, NFTs, and push to reach 100k holders turning it into more than just another meme asset but an innovative technological project.


The official website states that Smurfs is “a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return” with no association whatsoever with any other product or brand outside of itself. Thus investors should take caution since this is completely useless for entertainment purposes only.